PAPERDOLLS


ORIGAMI PAPER DOLLS - ARCHITECTURE DRAPING

PAPERDOLLS - 3D ORIGAMI SCULPTURE 

I am searching for new shapes for innovation with restricted work place and a lack of a good atelier to work, sew and do my modeling. In a moment of tranquil concentration and with a notebook in front of me I started to fold some paper sheets.

This Paper Dolls revealed themselves. In origami style , this small scale paper dolls can be interesting to transform into useful garments. I Have to experiment with different materials though. It can also be integrated into my religious clothing project of architecture draping, gold fabrics and fabric manipulation. My goal is though to keep my simplicity design style with clean cuts.

The dolls can also be transformed into huge scale sculptures that stands for themselves as an installation made of paper fabric. Extraordinary, with the opening in front to walk into the sculpture. Size matter in art - It expresses the sound of a scream or a whisper. The humble or authoritarian. Size gives us a emotional reaction. Like skyscrapers above our heads, we obey automatically. The small arouses  magnetism of curiosity.


PICTURE OF ORIGAMI PAPERDOLLS



Popular Posts