The beginning of a collection – MOODBOARD

MOODBOARD - INSPIRATION


The beginning of a collection – MOODBOARD



I am currently developing a collection where draping techniques, fabric manipulations, historical dressing and metal fabrics are bearing elements. The collection 's main expression is of metallic fabrics , but combined with other materials two create contrasts.


Here is a presentation of a mood board for the collection that shows the direction I want to move with historical dressing, architecture draping, fabric manipulation, corset and metal fabrics. I'm going to show elements of the process as the collection moves forward until the final product is finished. There is no deadline on production, because I am working with innovation on an artistic level. I appreciate the quality of Haute Couture and old crafts since I have a craftsmanship in Dress and Suit tailoring.I strive to take care of the qualities of old craftsmanship and combine this with new and innovative ideas that suits our modern and restless society.

Popular Posts