FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS & PRINT DESIGN


FASHION ILLUSTRATION COLOURED WITH ADOBE CAD

FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS & PRINT DESIGN

I enjoy to draw, among fashion illustrations, and as far as a paper and pencil is in front of me I will make a sketch or a full illustration.I have been drawing idea sketches since my youth.

I change my illustration style all the time depending of my goal. Sometimes to play with it but also to express different styles and attitudes. A lot ends in the trash of course. Cannot keep everything in life. Some of my favorites I have kept. This handmade fashion illustration have been coloured with Adobe CAD. 

A fashion illustration can be used as a print on canvas to create cool and personalized fabrics.From this fashion illustration I have made a print example usable to dresses and shirts. I might order a sample of this print from the company www.printmepretty.co.


PRINT SAMPLE FROM FASHION ILLUSTRATION
www.printmepretty.co.uk/ 


                                        



THE ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN FASHION ILLUSTRATION







Popular Posts