THORSBERGTrousers - Made for Vikings



ORIGINAL THORSBERG TROUSER PATTERN



THORSBERGTrouser - Made for Vikings



While searching through commercial brand ideas to find something that will hold through decades I found a goldmine in my Norwegian surname. I don't know if there is some destiny hold to my name but I have been working with clothes all my life like some natural force within me.




The Thorsberg Trousers is the name of trousers found in the Thorsberg Moor in Germany from the viking era. Means the first trousers ever made. See the picture under where an original trouser from the era is exhibited.

Vikings are famous for their strength,adventurous mind, expansion and exploration.My idea is to build a brand around this traits. Clothes with a strong and adventurous design for the modern human.The Brand THORSBERGTrousers - Made for vikings.

To begin with my goal is to design trousers and continue with T-shirts and parkas designs. Boots are also an alternitive of designs that would fit to this brand.


THORSBERG TROUSER FOUND AT THE THORSBERG MOOR




Popular Posts