CLOTHED WITH POEM - Nude

POEM TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH EXPRESSED GRAPHICALLY

CLOTHED WITH POEM - Nude 


When I work with clothes I move into a world between logic and fantasies. Somewhere between practicality and art. I have spent many hours with nude studies as an art student. My interest in clothes are hanging together with my interest in human psychology, what it reveals in its being and in its motion.Identity and attitudes expressed through clothing.

Here is a poem I have written, while inspired working with some fashion drawings and sketches. This poem was originally written in Norwegian. I have translated it as close to its originality as possible, but have tried to keep the emotion I would like to express. Under is also a picture with graphic print on a t-shirt. A natural extend of the process of design. The graphic design of the hole poem in English above would also be cool printed on a T-skirt.

AKT

TO DRESS A NAKED HUMAN

En tykk strikket genser – som varmer.
En tøff lærjakke – som beskytter.
Florlette stoffer som beveger seg og berører kroppen.
Farger som uttrykker glede og energi.
Men også balanse og bevissthet.

Ideer og drømmer som skal transformeres.

Klær.

To dress a naked human.




Popular Posts